Waze has been growing very quickly over the last few months and we need your help to take it to the next level. To this end, we’re asking our users to bring their friends on over to waze, and as a thank you for doing so, the 25 users who bring the most new friends onto waze each week will be put into a raffle – and one lucky person will win an iPad! And we’ll be doing this for four consecutive weeks, so there are a bunch of chances to win.
All you have to do to participate is:
* Make sure you’ve connected waze to Facebook – You can do this by visiting ‘Profile’ under the ‘Settings’ section on waze (iPhone and Android), or from ‘My Dashboard’ on waze.com (other phones), after signing in with your log in information.
* Tell your friends to install waze, enter their Facebook details and drive a mile - In order to qualify, make sure that they drive at least one mile using waze, plus enable their Facebook Connect, too. Note that friends must be BRAND NEW users, as of November 29, 2010. Pre-existing users who register to Facebook Connect won’t be part of your count.
* Recruit, recruit, recruit and stay on top of your numbers – Once your friends enable their Facebook Connect, too, they’ll show up on the ‘friends’ tab of your scoreboard for you to keep a general count of how many new friends you have to your credit. Make sure to take full advantage of your social media networks to get people on board!
Here’s the schedule for the next four weeks – get started ASAP…
* Monday, November 29 – Sunday, December 5 – Winner announced 12/6
* Monday, December 6 – Sunday, December 12 – Winner announced 12/13
* Monday, December 13 – Sunday, December 19 – Winner announced 12/20
* Monday, December 20 – Sunday, December 26 – Winner announced 12/27
Note: As mentioned above, only friends that joined waze during that specific week will be eligible. Existing waze users that you befriend will not be counted. Remember the goal this time around is to grow the Waze userbase!
Any technical questions about how to enable Facebook Connect? As always, feel free to turn to us for help: email@example.com. Good luck guys!
And now the fine print…
ELIGIBILITY:You must be a 18 years of age or older to enter the Waze Inc. (Hereby “Waze”) contest. CONTEST PERIOD: Waze contest begins at 09:00 EST on November 29, 2010 and ends on December 26, 2010 23:59 EST PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Each winner is responsible for any applicable taxes. Prizes listed are subject to its general availability on the market. In the event of non-availability on the market, Waze will provide a similar or equal compensation. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Waze and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this contest or any contest related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder. Waze reserves the right under its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or modify the terms of the contest, in whole or in part; and the right to disqualify any participant in the event of tempering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which in Waze sole opinion corrupt or effect the fairness, integrity, legality or proper conduct of the contest. CONDITIONS: This contest is subject to federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws and regulations. Certain restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited. Waze makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, directly or indirectly, regarding the prize delivery and Waze is not responsible for prize delivery being late, lost, stolen, damaged, mutilated, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, or postage-due. Participants also agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) that the decisions of the judges are final on all matters relating to the contest; and (c) In the event that the selected winner(s) of any prize are/is ineligible or refuses the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may choose whether to award the prize to another winner.GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTE RESOLUTION: This contest shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflict of laws doctrine of any jurisdiction; and any disputes, claims or causes of action shall be resolved only in a state or federal court located in the County of Los Angeles, State of California.