For months, we’ve been working hard behind the scenes over here to bring you what’s probably our most exciting new version yet…version 3.0 for iPhone!
Way more than just a few new features, this new iPhone version actually delivers an entirely new driving experience to you iPhone users. And Android folks, sit tight, we hope to have v3.0 ready for you guys, too, in the coming months.
Some of v 3.0′s highlights include:
- Completely redesigned graphic and user experience, with two large main buttons on a full screen map, making Waze more optimized for driving than ever before
- New full screen day and night map color scheme, better reflecting traffic and road reports
- New search fully integrated with Yelp, foursquare and Bing allowing you to search for and immediately drive to newly discovered destination s
- Location preview when selecting destination for the first time
- Organizing favorites
- New wall feature in Waze Groups allowing group members to interact with one another more easily
- New scoreboard with rank legend
- Smart ETA and graphic preview of events along route
- Redesigned Waze moods
- ‘Swipe’ gesture shortcuts to main operating functions and traffic reporting
Wanna learn more about all v 3.0 has to offer? Click on the video below to get the full picture of what’s in store, then mosey over to the Appstore and download the new version and give it a spin. We suggest driving around with it for a day or two to get used to the new look and feel of things, then make sure to let us know what you think below here in the comments section. Version 3.0 was a huge, cross-department effort and lots of love and care went into it, so we really hope you like it, too!