The blog post below announces a ‘Holiday High Points Challenge’ for our users in the US and Canada, but we didn’t want to leave out all our new international friends! So…announcing our ‘International High Points Challenge’ between November 25-December 9, for all of you outside of the US, Canada and Israel. Israeli friends, fear not, we have a contest coming your way soon…
Here’s the deal: the top three users who rack up the most points from ‘road goodies’ during this timeframe will receive Amazon gift cards in the amounts of $500, $300 and $200, respectively, to help out with their holiday shopping. Wishing you guys luck, too…now get out there and get munchin’!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
* Find ‘road goodies ’in areas where the map needs improvement. (Make sure you’ve downloaded the newest waze version from the iPhone Appstore/Android Market or waze.com/download)
* Munch (drive over) as many goodies as you can between November 25-December 9.
* 3 users who rack up the most goodie-related points during this time win!
The fine print:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this campaign.
- Must not be a resident of the US, Canada or Israel for this particular contest. See below blog posting for US/Canada contest and stay tuned to blog for upcoming Israeli contest.
- The campaign begins on Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 6am GMT and ends on Wednesday, December 9, 2009, midnight GMT. Only ‘road goodie’ points munched during such period shall be eligible.
- Winner is responsible for any applicable taxes. Prize listed is subject to its general availability on the market. In the event of non-availability on the market, waze will provide a similar or equal compensation.
- Waze reserves the right under its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or modify the terms of this campaign, in whole or in part; and the right to disqualify any participant in the event of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which in Waze sole opinion corrupt or effect the fairness, integrity, legality or proper conduct of the campaign.