I have some problems with the extended tool. I had the same problem a few months ago, but didn't report it then.
If you use the tool in the area nearby the NL-BE border, it shows Dutch segments as Belgium in the segmentlist. But they aren't!
With the first version of the extended tool I did not have that problem. It was a great help for finding segments with a wrong country...Now this is impossible this way
Did someone else mentioned this before?
I don't recall seeing this.
- Can you give us a Permalink so that we can check it out?
- Do you see the same results with both Chrome and FireFox with Extended Tools?
- Do the segments in question have the correct county when you inspect them in WME without Extended Tools enabled?
- Did you try it again with the "lite" version of Extended Tools? We link to it the Wiki that in turn is linked in the lead post of this forum topic.
- Do you speak French? If so, you should post this on the French forum listed in the lead post of this forum topic. If not, let us know and we can get someone to translate it to them once we understand the problem better.