The missing features in question were:
1) Ability to edit alternate street names
2) Ability to add street numbers
3) Update requests from the livemap were still going to the old Cartouche.
Question: This isn't a complete list of differences between WME and Cartouche. What will happen to some of the other differences? Examples:
1. Update requests in WME is missing the verbiage from the person who reported the problem and missing the ability for the area manager to reply back with any feedback/information.
2. Dated update requests still lingering on Cartouche - should be migrated over to WME for 'vetting' as to whether they're still issues or not. I've found quite a few Cartouche 160+ days old udpate requests which are unresolved and still need addressing.
3. Cartouche has the important ability to divide a single, two way road into two, one-way roads with a mouse click (seperate into two, one way roads). WME does not. This is a vital feature for when islands exist between double, one way roads, which aren't documented.
when will these be addressed?