This has only be tested in Chrome, it's been reported to work in FF+GM.
Checks WME's API to make sure used objects and functions exist and are the correct type. This works as long as function argument order doesn't change. Next step is to regex match on function contents to confirm arg order.
Saves the state of WME's ShowAllTurns, ShowTurns and Full-screen mode across F5/Permalink.
Forces data model reload after successful save.
This overloads the 'q' (disallowAllTurns) hotkey action to preserve existing turn restrictions.
- Fixes any self and reverse connectivity issues
- Fixes closed loop roads
- Terminates dead-ends
- Makes dead-ends two-way (only if both ends of the segment are visible)
- Sets the Type of a roundabouts using lowest of two highest rule and sets country/state if needed
- For UK sets Type of roundabouts using highest type excluding Freeway rule.
- Does a traditional 'qw' (clears reverse connectivity, and locks turns)
- Causes the turn arrows to refresh (the side effect of 's' but without the shifting).
This can also produce a surprisingly large number undo/redo actions. For example a 4 way intersection all with self-connectivity at the intersecting node will end up with 10 "edits" for one keypress, more if there's existing turn restrictions. However that likely only translates into 5 edits on save for 4 segments and 1 node modified.