Moderators: support, Unholy, krankyd, The Fej, support, Unholy, krankyd, The Fej
How do I report a Wazer that sent an obscene message? Is there a code of conduct for users?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:39 pm
- Has thanked: 0 time
- Been thanked: 0 time
I'm going to assume that this was in a ChitChat/Ping. There is/should be a button on that screen to report them.
You can also send a message to Waze Support and they can check the logs and send warnings if needed.
- Go to http://www.waze.com/support/ and search for "report a user".
- At the bottom of the results find "Still can't find what you're looking for? Click Here" & click there.
- Select "General"
- At the bottom of that results screen find "If you cannot find your answer, Please click here. " & click there.
- At the top where it says "General", replace with "Report a user" and fill out the rest of the form, being as detailed as possible. Give the username, date & time, and approximate location.
We know this is complicated, but it's configured this way to prevent people from just emailing common questions with out reading the documentation/FAQ where those questions are clearly answered.
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager & Region 1 Coordinator: Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Washington, Wyoming
Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ
- Waze Champs
- Posts: 3347
- Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:34 pm
- Location: Hartford, CT
- Has thanked: 15 times
- Been thanked: 152 times
And if it's a forum post you can use the 'report this post' button.
- Waze Champs
- Posts: 4784
- Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:43 pm
- Location: Netherlands
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 125 times
Return to Website, Community, General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users