Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Waze Points Are Not Updating

Post by Coopster35
For a number of weeks now my android and my girlfriends iphone have not been updating it's points and rank status. We've both logged out and back on to verify our accounts were active and still no points updating. Is there a problem that we have not heard about?
Thanks
Kevin
Coopster35

POSTER_ID:17008643

Send a message

Post by BethMcGuirewoofPeaceful
I am continually losing points even though I am adding things to my account and getting "approved." What's going on? Very frustrating why bother?
BethMcGuirewoofPeaceful
Send a message

Post by darkknight001
Mine haven't updated the last two days either on my Droid.
darkknight001
Send a message

Post by mynameisdriving
Hmm, sounds strange. I doubt its a delay given the amount of time; and that it's happening to both of you. I'm going to start guessing possibilities and post advice at the end.

----
Flagged accounts - Who will be flagged by our system? https://support.google.com/waze/answer/6086829?hl=en

Users sending an extremely high number of reports and/or sending reports that have been flagged as unhelpful by other Wazers. In these cases, a users’ ability to report is blocked. In addition, they may be penalized by losing points and/or being excluded from the Scoreboard.

Users faking drives
Users with suspicious editing behavior
Abuse -Any misuse of the Waze app including inappropriate language and/or images, as well as copyright infringements is subject to penalties.
----

No new points doesn't properly fit consequence description, but I still think its a good guess.

Also, for the sake of troubleshooting. Make sure you're logged in to he correct server, click on My dashboard, and on the bottom of the page under the "Editing and Community Stats" section choose USA & Canada, or World.

That's the best I've got for you. You'll probably have to contact Waze. A lot of the support pages have have one of these at the end:

[Insert problem question]?
Please click here to open a ticket with your details.
Answer contact form

Unfortunately, "Answer contact form" isn't a functional link =\

The two best alternatives I found are:
1) email support@waze.com (recommended method)
2) report a bug within Waze app: https://support.google.com/waze/answer/ ... 6024556and
wrp.jpg
(115.15 KiB) Downloaded 2493 times
mynameisdriving
Send a message

Post by psychojr
I have a strange issue. My rank has been going down and was 1000+ the last I checked. Signed on today and it was 381. Not complaining, but I wondered what happened!
psychojr
Send a message