I think I am seriously not getting the points I should get

Post by DragonOfThrones
I drove a lot this week, at least everyday for 10-15 miles each day. And I contributed constantly almost on a nonstop level - gas, hazard, and police. Everyone of them accurate and truthful where I see them on the road, every time, I report.

What's funny though is A) I hardly had anyone thank me B) First week you drove 4 days achievement should've been unlocked at least yesterday. But I've been using Waze to drive for at least 7 days in a row now, so it should been unlocked on Wednesday, yet why it wasn't? Last 3 days I been driving expecting to see that candy, but never saw it came.

C) I goto my Dashboard or Scoreboard, and see almost NO improvement on my Leveling up bar, but from Baby Wazer to Grownup Wazer that improvement was like instant, yet I was MUCH LESS INVOLVED/Contribute almost 90% less! This one going to Warrior from Grownup seems like it's not moving whatsoever.

What gives?

Is there is a bug on this or what?
DragonOfThrones

POSTER_ID:15626107

Send a message

Post by DragonOfThrones
Then what about the "driving 4 days in a week" candy? I am certain I CLEARLY met this requirement.
DragonOfThrones
Send a message

Post by enhket
You are not going to get a crown status from traffic reports in just 9 days. A few people take months before that happens. Also, getting the crown or another status doesn't mean you will have it forever, don't forget that you got to meet a % of your country.

By the way, you will get the candy, just wait a few days.
enhket
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/6/6b/W ... _0M_6c.png
Christopher C. Enhket
Languages: Español, English, Français, Português.
Coordinator, Beta editor/Editing expert, Campeón.
Communities established: 8

Post by enhket
Waze wiki says:

Code: Select all

Waze bases a week on a work week which means the week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday.
If you believe you have completed an achievement, but have not seen the bonus candy on the road, sometimes you just need to wait another week for it to catch up in the server. If the achievement was for something that required multiple days, the calendar resets at the beginning of the week on Monday, so the bonus will not happen unless it is between the Monday to Monday cycle. Also note that some bonuses cannot be earned in the same week and require a separate Monday cycle between them.
enhket
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/6/6b/W ... _0M_6c.png
Christopher C. Enhket
Languages: Español, English, Français, Português.
Coordinator, Beta editor/Editing expert, Campeón.
Communities established: 8