[Proposed] USA Waze CM/Champ Editor Page(s)

Post by kentsmith9
While working on the common USA state page, I was thinking about the Area Manager tables. It then occurred to me it might be nice to have a single Wiki page with all the Country managers on one table since they cross states. Today you would have to come to the forums and search for them and there is still no way to know who is a CM.

Other countries are more likely to have a single table of AMs and CMs on one since they don't also have states. Either way we could make it obvious the table is for USA Country Managers.

I was also thinking it might be helpful to have that table provide additional data:
  • Username (auto linking to User page and PM)
  • Home (primary) State
  • Comments: We can leave this open ended, but maybe this field can combine other info in this one field as well like:
    • Champ status
    • Mentor
    • Beta tester
    • Other Expert fields
Are there any other ideas?

We could make the table sortable by username. We might want to have the ideas above for the comment field be separate columns so the are easier to identify and they can be sorted.

I propose I create the page the same way I built the new Area Manager table for the Common page. That will make maintenance very easy, but it will be a separate Template suite so it can be different.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

POSTER_ID:7009939

Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
I was thinking this table could be used to create a US-centric version and that table could automatically appear in a world-wide table as a template. This would enable the US to have a page specific to US members, and then we could also have a world-wide table if we thought that was necessary.

For now I will build it out into a US only table unless we think a world-wide table would be immediately helpful.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message