Overall, the client experience has improved greatly over recent betas/releases. Well done.
1. To re-iterate my previous post on this, the TTS gets behind when a number of nav instructions are close together, but TTS still insists on speaking all instructions, even though you've already driven past the location for the nav instruction.
2. Haven't seen any routing failures for a while, however occasionally see the message "Unable to locate end point" when a route re-calculation occurs. It's not a very clear error message, and I'm not really sure what it means, or why it occurs.
3. Do the search Categories get localisation? In the UK, "Mall" would be called "Shopping Centre".
3. Why is there no "Supermarket" Category.
4. I've never felt the need to search for the nearest "Beauty Salon"
5. Scoreboard. When switching between the Weekly/All Times/State/All listing, there is no visual feedback that it's doing something (i.e. downloading data).
6. A couple of cars in "My car" under "My Profile" still have file names.
7. Switching between miles/KMs still isn't immediately reflected in the "Events Radius" options.
8. Units should read "Miles" and "Kilometers", not "Mile" "Km".
9. Speed cameras aren't always being displayed on the map.
10. The mute button needs to be a bit bigger.
11. TTS still has some weird pronunciations, what's the process for this?