I've been having quite a few problems with the Waze app ever since I upgraded my iPhone 4 to iOS 6.
- Waze crashes almost every time I switch to a different app and then switch back to Waze.
- Waze crashes frequently when I double-tap my home button to access my music controls and then return to Waze.
- More and more frequently, my highlighted routes have been discontinuous; I can see the break in the highlighted route and it's all along the same road. I'll have to get a screenshot for you.
- When the route is discontinuous, Waze keeps trying to reroute me as though I've gone off the route. When it does this, it'll tell me to proceed to the highlighted route while I'm already driving along the highlighted route.
- When I'm one mile away from a turn/exit, the sound clip for the distance ("one mile") will not be played, and only the action will be played (e.g., "turn left" instead of "in one mile, turn left"). This has only been happening for one mile, and no other distances.
I'm really upset because Waze has always been an incredibly reliable app for me, up until I upgraded to iOS 6. Now I'm tempted to start learning how to use Apple Maps since Waze has become nearly unusable.