1) Recreational Vehicle (RV), some roads are restricted and do not allowing RVs. Some roads and tunnels do not allow RVs.
2) Towing anything. (Car towing a trailer, RV towing a car/trailer, Pickup truck towing trailer, Truck (18 wheelers)....) Because in California you can only do 55mph while everybody else can go faster when posted. So time of ETA would change for anybody towing (because we are not allowed to drive over 55mph when towing)
3) In California, if the HOV lanes are in the center of the interstate, Trucks and towing vehicles can not be in the inside (Left) lanes or the dedicated center (of the freeway) lanes (i.e. 91 express lanes).
4) Trains. People are already riding the trains with Waze on and building roads (tracks
5) Ferry routes. Currently we mark them as toll roads, but should be classified and noted as Ferry.
Truck = 18 wheeler = semi = commercial truck,
Pickup truck = non commercial truck would equate to private car.