- The wazer info popup will not be visible if the wazer is not at the bottom of the map
- The "back" button does not close popups any more. It is much harder to touch "X" in every popup which is in different location than "back" button.
- Regarding the last one, the "Not there" button in speed camera popup is so big that I have multiple times accidentally pressed that one
- It is possible to mark car parked (with "P" icon) only when reaching destination ie. only with navigation.
- Duplicate "Pave" tab in "Map issue" report menu.
- The last one makes the map issue type list very narrow in landscape mode (only two line visible). Would be great to redesign it it avoid scrolling which is very uncomfortable during drive.
- When adding comment to the report the "Done" button does not work (old issue). You need to close onscreen keyboard with "back" button and then small "Done" or "enter" which is smaller than "Done" button itself.
- In Landscape mode there are a lot of unused room on top bar where next turn and street name is shown. I suggest to use it for alternative names. These would be really helpful