scarlogarcia wrote:I was making a randomly and crazy test. So, I set a "start point" (not a stop point) and a destination. What I mean for "expected"? I got my "highlighted route" not fitted to my start and destination point. Since that rout of 120 meters had its highlighted route totally outside of my points.
Couldn't reproduce. If you have exact steps to reproduce it, please share.
It's quite easy to reproduce similar cases:
- pick a point and set as start
- pick a point and set as destination
- everything is usually ok until now
- add a stop point
- usually there is a route from the designated start to the designated destination passing by the point
- some times, depending if an alternative route is choosen, or if a popup of "going to work" or if there was no GPS and now there is, or network, or the phase of the moon, the client decides to forget the start point and creates a route either from "here" to the destination, or with luck from "here" to the stop and then to the destination.
~ even easier to reproduce is to try to remove the stop point and add a new one. most of the times removing or then adding will forget the start point.
The main issue is that if we try something more complicated than start->destination->stop, the start point is usually forgotten.
In the case of the image it seems that the start point was indeed lost, and there was an attempt to create a route from here to the end, and at that moment the car was pointing down albeit on the pic is already pointing up.
It happens a lot, but I wouldn't mind that much about it for now. The "set as start" is not 100%, but it's also not the core of the client, and there is other priorities I assume