Still reading the same questions about all possible dates, here to what date the GPS traces were updated...
When will Waze Support finally build a true automated Status page (that might contain (a link to) the current occasional blog), which would display:
- up to which date the GPS traces are recent (possibly differentiated between editors, as we can read that their layers are independent),
- up to which date the different maps (client map, LiveMap, routing servers' map, whichever else...) are recent,
- up to which date the different maps will be created, when the currently running process will finish (with an ETA, if at all possible),
- up to which date the different parts of Dashboard items were accumulated into the points (until it will start happening continuously),
- (up to which date the users' routes were merged, if the merger process will ever cease to merge them on-the-fly,)
- any other relevant dates, which the users need and are constantly asking for...
and update this info whenever a particular process is being started and finished?
Such page would save sooooooo many questions, answers, confusion and forum posts, that I believe it would be worth investing a few manhours (or at most mandays?) into it.
(Or should such dates be considered being some secret, to be revealed just upon request? I do not think so. Even the HQ could see at a glance, what is the current state and which part of the chain should be addressed with a priority.)