itamar wrote:naesstrom wrote:Will the coordinate problem when resizing or moving a roundabout be fixed in this one to?
Apparently not, this is what I get when trying to change the size or position of a roundabout when I create it. have been like this since the last update!
I think you can change size, but when you change the position things go sour. It looks like a coordinate system bug which are usually simple to fix. I'll take a look at it today.
shalafi wrote:creating a turn restriction always gets me 'The Waze Server has returned an error for this operation'
naesstrom wrote:I never saw any difference with the unknown roads layer actually... think it's working good atm so I would just be happy to get a bit less Layers that I don't have any ideas what they do anyway!
2 short questions when I have your attention
1. Have you seen the thread about speedcams, they are not visible in Cartouche even with the layer on.
2. Anyway of locking gps points, seemed like a lot of peple would like that idea?
robin1979 wrote:The 'archive' button is no longer working for me in this version.
itamar wrote:Uploaded a bug fix version (1.1.1) to world.waze.com which includes:
* Multiple roads set name does not work - fixed
* Restrict turns does not work - fixed
* Resize roundabout creation graphically does not work - fixed
* Move roundabout creation graphically does not work - disabled option
itamar wrote:robin1979 wrote:The 'archive' button is no longer working for me in this version.
Can't seem to replicate this, what exactly is happening?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users