Please share here your feedback on the latest beta.
* Find by Category - Search by category was added as an option on the ‘drive to’ screen.
Entering a category when not in navigation mode will display a list of related locations in a radius around you. When in navigation mode, the results will display locations around/near your route. Actual number of miles and time to destination will be provided for each of the search results (as opposed to aerial miles). Results can be viewed in list and map view.
* Cheap gas on route - Gas stations and prices are accessible in categories.
The list (and map) will display stations on your route, when you’re in navigation mode, and around you, when not in navigation. In all other aspects, the functionality of the gas station category is similar to others, with the following additions:
- Daily updated gas prices are displayed for every station
- Prices are color-coded; green indicating cheap, red indicating high. The color-coding is relative to the specific search results.
- Gas prices can be updated by users using a newly added button to the ‘Report’ screen!
- Points are earned for every price update! To maintain accuracy, prices can be updated only while at the location itself.
***The new gas feature is currently available only on US and IL servers***
What is fixed?
2. Nearby wazer feature
3. Switching between female/male when activating TTS
4. Brazil crash (waze crashed when opened for the second time and on. This happened only in Brazil)
1. Crash when entering the Privacy menu (in My Profile)
2. Impossible to open location/destination that is shared with you (browser consider it as malware)
3. Galaxy Nexus fails to send logs
4. Known issues for gas prices feature (relevant only for US and IL users) :
- Updating gas prices will crash after 3 sec viewing the update screen
- Gas category map view will crash sometimes