I am a spanish beta-user. Iphone 3GS, IOS 5.0.1 Jailbroken device.
In the european version (spanish langauge), it only works, the TTS, and the stop-point option. It does not work, at least for me, ASR and the gas station (I know it is only implemented in the USA servers - world
At the begining of using this version I suffered of the same problems with the TTS as in the previous version (copyright mark issue at streets without no name; some problems with the reading of stressed letters, and the delay of the speech of the exit number at roundabouts). But, from today, something has changed and TTS works almost perfect in the spanish language, refering to the previous problems. there is still a delay in the roundabouts. Good job.
I have discovered today a bug, well I do not know if it is, but is a problem with re-routing. I will try to explain:
* I was driving to a stop-point in my route today.
* I took a different way to that stop-point than that proposed by waze.
* Waze did not re-calculate the route to the stop-point. (I was near to the stop-point, less than a kilometer in straight line). And also, the first route to the stop-point was still drawn in the map.
* In the next screen-shots, I try to show the problem for a better understarding.
I will try to reproduce again this error in my routes, in order to know if is a general issue or just only a particular one.
Another bug is when starting the app, and selecting a destination, and if you don't have data network it appear in the ETA and in the distance the following:
This has happened to me at last twice.
I hope this will help for the next.