- Seek to continuously improve the maps for navigation, i.e. naming un-named roads and setting turns properly.
- Make changes to the map when road geometry needs to be changed, or roads added or removed from the map.
- Edit road construction areas, especially for closures so that users are not routed into those areas.
- Respond to and act on Update Requests from Waze drivers.
- Maintain speed and red-light cameras, processing reports of devices from Waze drivers.
- Process and resolve Map Errors or Problems as shown on that layer in the Waze Map Editor.
- Act as a mentor to other editors, offering advice in the forums and when you see improper edits on the map.
If you would like to become an Area Manager, or extend your existing area, please complete the following form:
> Application for initial or expanded AM area in UK
Please make sure you have found and read the UK Editing Best Practice guide in the Wiki before applying. Applications will be reviewed and approved by the Country Administrators.