Had a test run. Not very encouraging, but I might get used to it once bugs are exterminated.
Issues: (On Chrome, Chrome zoom %100, Windows 7 64bit, World server, All helper tools disabled except the live map navigation list).
1. I got road object/image mismatch after I played with it for some time. I tired many combinations with browser full screen/WME full screen. The combination that matches objects to images perfectly is when the browser is on full screen (F11). Reloading fixed the problem, but what happened once will always happen again.
2. Geometry nodes are hard to spot. I don't mind them being circles, but I wish they are black. White on whatever that bright sky color used for highlighting selected roads is called is hard on the eyes.
3. There does need to be a faster way to access street names by just selecting the street without the need for "e" or clicking on "edit".
4. Hitting "Enter" on street name does not update it. I have to click on "Apply". The previous version was very productive by updating the field when you hit "Enter". It is not like it is taking the update directly with the server when you hit "Enter", so why remove this feature?
5. When naming segments of the same street by choosing from the nearby street name drop down list clicking on a names does not select it. Even after multiple refreshes and clearing the cache. Only hitting "Enter" on the keyboard selects the highlighted name. I can bring the names drop down list by typing a space or a couple of letters from the street name, but I can no longer select one of the names using the mouse. I have to scroll down using the arrow keys then hit "Enter". This used to work fine in the previous version.
6. I sometimes get transparent turn restrictions that I can't change. They are shown on the screen, but are not clickable. A refresh solves this problem. I don't know if it is a client side or a server problem.
I'll report back any other issues I find.