Revision as of 10:37, 19 June 2011 by Xiano
Norfolk is a County in the United Kingdom.
This County borders with the following counties:
M# - J# to J#
- Details of the M# can be found on the seperate M# Project Page. (nb: link to main motorway projects page if separate page doesn't exist yet)
A## - Dual Carriageway - Town A to Town B
- Under each route heading will be details of direction, correct naming, and any/all major junctions along the stretch of road.
- Ideally dual and single carriageway sections of the same road will be split, as shown here.
A## - Single Carriageway - Town B to Town C
- This is just a small example of this format. The aim is to have all the major routes through the county listed here.
Major Cities & Towns
- This section will include details on road naming, including correct city name following the convention set out in the city naming page.
- Also details on road connectivity on the main routes through the city, and eventually for every road in the city.
- This is just a small example of this format. The aim is to have all the major cities and towns in the county listed here.
- Info on the more minor roads here.
- Not a massive amount of detail needed per road, pretty much just connectivity check and correct naming.
Minor Towns & Villages
- Info on the more minor towns and villages here.
- Not a massive amount of detail needed per place, pretty much just connectivity check and correct naming.