Scripts and Extensions
With browser extensions and scripts functionality can be added to the editor.
Best use these extensions and scripts with Chrome. Firefox will also work, upgrading to newer version could be necessary.
Note: WME UROverview Plus (URO+) isn't available anymore as extension, only as script.
- WME Advanced Closures handles recurrent and imported closures in the Waze Map Editor
- WME Closure Details
- WME Color Highlights adds colours to road segments and places
- WME Geometries can load a geometry file and overlay it in the WME.
- WME HN NavPoints shows navigation points of all house numbers in WME
- WME HN Tool
- WME House Numbers to RPP script
- WME Image Overlays script
- WME JA script for working with junction angles, branch of WME Junction Angle info
- WME Junction Angle info script
- WME LaneTools Dev script adds highlights and tools to WME to supplement the lanes feature
- WME Language Forcer script to redirect to your language automaticaly
- WME Magic script
- WME OpenMaps script
- WME Permalink Updater script
- WME Place Interface Enhancements script
- WME RA util script for moving a roundabout
- WME Rapid House Numbers is another script for adding a sequence of house numbers.
- WME Reverse Nodes serves to reverse the nodes A and B of a segment
- WME Route Checker Allows editors to check the route between two segments.
- WME Route Speeds
- WME-Send-To-Slack to send requests about Lock, Downlock, Closure, etc.to Slack
- WME Show Alt Names displays with the primary and alternate names
- WME Speedhelper
- WME Split POI script for splitting an area place
- WME Status Always Visible makes sure your status is remains visible after loading a page
- WME Street View Availability
- WME Tab Manager
- WME URComments-Enhanced
- WME UROverview Plus (URO+) adds a whole bunch of features to WME
- WMEBR Filter the PURs results on the wmebr website to only show what we can handle
Other handy scripts:
- Wegstatus Polyline script
- Greasy Fork is a source of Waze user scripts
- Tampermonkey can be used to manage scripts
- Global scripts page
- Scripts forum
- Scripts channel in Slack
- Glodenox' page on Guidelines for developers