Olá, pessoal!
Estou morando e trabalhando em Primavera do Leste desde essa semana.
Gostaria de poder contribuir de alguma forma com as edições aqui na região.
Abraços! ![]()
Olá, pessoal!
Estou morando e trabalhando em Primavera do Leste desde essa semana.
Gostaria de poder contribuir de alguma forma com as edições aqui na região.
Abraços! ![]()
Opa
Bem vindo ao MT.
Toda ajuda é muito bem vinda,
Mauricio
Olá boa tarde. Sou morador de Juara MT, edito desde 2022 e sou nivel 2, uso waze desde 2014. Ja fiz muitas edições e correções no mapa de minha cidade, porem nao tenho acesso a toda minha região, fico bloqueado (outras cidades que conheço) alem de vias rurais que ja rodei muito em visitas devido ao trabalho, e gostaria muito de poder ficar responsável por aqui, onde tem 4 cidades bem próximas. Diante disso me disponho a ser um candidato a Gerente de área. att. Alessandro
Bem vindo Alessandro!
Acredito que podemos efetuar a Mentoração, com posterior liberação de um AM (Area Manager), onde vc terá área para editar nas cidades vizinhas de Juara.
Te envio no PV o formulário para Mentoração
Abraço e boas edições.
Olá pessoal!
Passando aqui pra avisar que fiz a solicitação pra atuar como SM no Mato Grosso. Tenho dois mentees ativos na região e, como já venho acompanhando e ajudando de perto, achei que seria bacana poder contribuir ainda mais com as edições e o desenvolvimento do estado.
Quero estar mais presente pra apoiar a galera que tá na lida, revisar o que for preciso e ajudar a manter o padrão top das edições por aqui. Qualquer coisa que precisarem, podem contar comigo, tô por aqui pra somar, firme que nem chão de barro depois da chuva!
Bora seguir fortalecendo o MT no mapa! ![]()
Abraço!
Olá editores.
Sou Marco Aurélio, SM de Mato Grosso do Sul e estarei a disposição para ajudar nas edições na região de Rondonópolis.
Hi everyone!
I’m Alessandro, a resident of Juara-MT, in the Arinos Valley and Juruena Valley region. I already have an AM and it would be very important to have another one covering the cities of Cotriguaçu, Juruena and Nova Monte Verde, as these cities are right on the limit of my current AM. This new AM would help me with edits, since the cities are part of the Juruena Valley.
Cheers!
Hi everyone, I completed my mentorship with @daviaraujo93 and today I requested my first AM. I currently live in Sinop, but since I work in sales and the execution of projects and installations, I travel a lot in the northern axis region from Sinop to Guarantã do Norte, including many rural areas. I end up passing through many areas that haven’t been mapped yet, so with this AM I’ll be able to contribute even more to other users.
Wonderful, it’s always very good to have more editors managing areas and helping to update and look after the map. Congratulations @eng_eudes and @Ale_machado28 and remember: with great power comes great responsibility ![]()
![]()
![]()
Congratulations and you can always count on me and all the other editors in the community.
Thanks @ElcioEduardo, thank you. It really is a huge responsibility, you can count on me to keep making the map better and better.
Thank you very much!
Congratulations to the newest AM in the Sinop region! @eng_eudes
Let’s get the local forum moving together!
Best regards and happy editing!
Thanks for all the help so far!!!
I’ll definitely still need a little more, haha.
Best,
Good morning, everyone
My name is Bruno Marcel, I am a Level 3 Editor in Nova Mutum - MT. I completed the mentorship with @IdomarCerutti and have already applied for AM by filling out the form. I am writing to introduce myself and express my interest in becoming an AM to contribute to the community.
Best regards and happy editing!
Congratulations.
It’s great to have your help in the region.
Happy editing.
Welcome @brunovolei09!
Congratulations on already completing the mentorship. If you have any questions or need support, we’re here on Discuss.
Happy editing!
Thanks @MauricioCGB, we’re in this together…
Thank you very much @daviaraujo93, yes, if I have any questions, I will always reach out to you for better edits!