Thanks Toplist

Rating posts

Post Been thanked Author Rating
PostThu Nov 17, 2016 2:47 am Staff communication with community is broken
For those of you who don't know me, my name is Iain. In July 2012, I had my first smartphone and was looking for a free satnav application. I downloaded Waze and found many mistakes, so I started editing the map. From those beginnings, in 4½ years, I have progressed to being the all-time top editor ...
266 iainhouse Rating:100%  
PostFri Jul 24, 2015 11:23 am Boston MapRaid: Announcement I
Everyone if you like me to extend Boston MapRaid,please let me know.

We are over 320 people and we could still use your help.

If we extend it, the new date will be August 2nd, Sunday

Thank you
152 orbitc Rating:57.14%  
PostTue Feb 19, 2013 10:04 pm [Script] WME Color Highlights - 2.23 Jul 2017
Here's my script which adds color highlighting to segments and landmarks according to their status and type. The highlighting of segments is likely to be most useful, for it shows locked and un-named roads (with many other features since the first version). Click on the link below to see full change...
110 Timbones Rating:41.35%  
PostTue Jan 07, 2014 1:15 pm [Script] WME Validator 1.1.20 / 03.11.2016
——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— MOD NOTE – MOD NOTE – MOD NOTE This is script is no longer maintained and it's expired. From now on please use WMEMagic https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=819&t=230927 THANK YOU! Shmupi - 18Jul2017 ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— What is WME Valid...
100 berestovskyy Rating:37.59%  
PostMon Nov 12, 2012 6:49 pm Galeria de Links Importantes - Comece Por aqui!
Olá Pessoal, Sempre que um novo usuário solicita ajuda, posto uma serie de links importantes para iniciantes. Então achei legal criar um Post Fixo para servir como uma especie de "Favoritos" a todos do Fórum Brasil. Irei manter a lista atualizada com as sugestões de vocês :) Segue abaixo g...
96 vladpierami Rating:36.09%  
PostSat Feb 08, 2014 11:27 pm Be nice to the script authors!
This forum contains details of some fantastic scripts. They add massive value to the Waze editing experience and I can honestly say that my score would not be half of what it currently is without the invaluable assistance of these scripts. They are written by people like you & me. They do not ge...
92 iainhouse Rating:34.59%  
PostTue Jul 25, 2017 8:59 am New WME Version v.1.35-55
Hi Everyone, a new WME version is here with tons of features and bug fixes. What’s inside? * New restriction scheme - ENABLED, LIMITED RELEASE (please see the separate release notes for this here ) * Primary category: When clicking on a category it will set as the first category on the list. First p...
92 delilush Rating:34.59%  
PostSun Jun 16, 2013 8:15 am Re: Removal of speed cameras following legal issues
Hi guys, We have just removed from the map all the speed cameras in Denmark, Switzerland and Germany due to it being illegal in these countries. Shirli, as the german coordinator, I write this on behalf of the german community, and I am sure that the communities from switzerland and denmark will ag...
89 top_gun_de Rating:33.46%  
PostSun Apr 05, 2015 5:19 pm Severe violation of the community's Code Of Conduct
Hello Wazers, Over the last few days, we’ve been busy dealing with some truly unacceptable behaviour on our IL Community forum. This is the first of its kind in the Waze Community. We’d like to share with you the details of this incident (without mentioning names) and our conclusions. Also, we’d lik...
89 shirlig Rating:33.46%  
PostSat Jul 01, 2017 8:44 am [Script] WMEMagic
Community, i present you WMEMagic. I've been developing this tool for a while, specially to speedup my day-2-day and help the Portuguese community. After some events related to other tools, the path of this project changed a little bit. So, after being tested by some of you, i feel it's OK enough to...
80 dbcm Rating:30.08%  
PostWed Apr 03, 2013 6:55 pm READ THIS FIRST!! Unlock/Update Post Guidelines
Please follow the following steps so that your unlock or update request can be efficiently processed by a higher-level volunteer editor: * For Staff-locked objects, see the "STAFF Unlock Requests" section. * INSTRUCTIONS for posting an Unlock or Update request ⋅ Include the Level...
79 AlanOfTheBerg Rating:29.7%  
PostThu Dec 03, 2015 11:19 am New! Map-Editor Profile
Hey Wazers! We're excited to announce the launch of the Map-Editor Profile! Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 12.58.41 PM.png The profile page displays information about editors' activity such as total points, editing level, how long they've been editing and recent edits. Here's a profile page for example: ...
77 shirlig Rating:28.95%  
PostSun May 04, 2014 11:15 am New achievement candy for editors
Hi Wazers!

We enabled a new candy bonus in the client for editors - 300 points candy will be available in the client for every 3000 edits.
We started counting the edits for this game on Thursday - May 1st.

Enjoy!
Shirli
74 shirlig Rating:27.82%  
PostTue Jul 25, 2017 11:13 am New restriction scheme
Updated on Aug 15 Hi everyone, This is the separate post for the new restriction feature, as promised (: Other version updates can be found in the full release notes here Very, very few words about the upcoming related client feature: In addition to the currently existing road restrictions, we are ...
72 delilush Rating:27.07%  
PostFri Apr 08, 2016 4:10 am [App] Waze Speed Limit Button
Hi Wazers, I created the android application Waze SLB (Waze Speed Limit Button) for sending speed limit reports (similar to existing web script). The main idea is to imitate tap on the speedometer icon to display Speed Limit form. You can find the app on the following link: http://wslb.tk/ Waze SLB ...
69 Vinkoy Rating:25.94%  
PostFri Jan 31, 2014 4:15 pm Siglas e termos
Pessoal, sou novato (acho que não sou mais... :lol: ) e já me deparei com várias siglas e termos usados por usuários mais experientes tanto no Fórum e Wiki quanto também no Chat do Map Editor. Quando se trata de um iniciante, isso gera uma confusão bem grande, demorando um pouco para assimilar do qu...
67 dantondorati Rating:25.19%  
PostFri Mar 25, 2016 9:14 am [App/Script] WURM: Waze Update Request Marker
Hello Dear Wazers, i share with you WURM, Waze Update Request Marker, former WSLM; Waze Speed Limit Marker. i've built a simple way to mark signs to later on fix them. It can be speed signs on the actual road or speed signs on the left road (or ramp). Soon we'll be able to mark when we enter/exit a ...
67 dbcm Rating:25.19%  
PostTue Feb 10, 2015 4:07 pm GPS Points Layer: Color Code Breakdown
Have you ever wondered what all the colors of the arrows in the GPS points layer of the WME represent? puntosgps3.jpg The answer is simple, every color represents a different direction. However, which color represents which direction? That's a little more complex! Check out the visual below: Arrows4...
65 adriansinger Rating:24.44%  
PostWed Apr 15, 2015 12:29 pm 
You are not authorised to read this forum.
65 orbitc Rating:24.44%  
PostSun Oct 06, 2013 3:53 pm [Script] WME Route Checker - v1.21 Apr 2016
Replacing the defunct Livemap Navigation script, this script allows you to see the current navigation instructions in the editor . Simply select two segments, and choose your desired settings in the section that appears on the left (above the segment details). Then click on the purple link to "...
63 Timbones Rating:23.68%  
PostTue Oct 13, 2015 9:39 pm Effects of Junction Box in production WME
Great news, the Junction Box, demanded by US editors and promised by Waze since Global Champs meeting in Prague 2013 has finally arrived...at least in ß-WME, but visible in production WME too. Edit: So this is a brief overview for all editors, focused on the visibility in the production WME and not ...
62 Caradellino Rating:23.31%  
PostMon Aug 15, 2016 6:13 pm Locais: um recomeço!
Pessoal, A partir de 20 de setembro de 2016 09:43, todos os usuários com níveis 1 e 2 que estavam como confiáveis (não precisa de moderação) para Locais foram transformados em não-confiáveis novamente . Agora temos a oportunidade de um recomeço , fazer as coisas com cuidado e zelo para subirmos a qu...
62 antigerme Rating:23.31%  
PostThu Mar 19, 2015 9:16 pm Thank you
Hi Everyone, I would like to thank few people for helping MMR one way or another: Special thanks to Ori and Ran from Waze for allowing us to do this and helping with the process. Also special thanks to my fellow Global Champs Silvio aka asterix06, Christopher aka enhket and caradellino for all the h...
61 orbitc Rating:22.93%  
PostFri Mar 28, 2014 12:31 pm ATENÇÃO: Leia aqui primeiro!
Olá! Bem-vindo a comunidade e ao fórum em Português do Brasil. Antes de postar uma pergunta ou erro, por favor entenda como está organizado o nosso fórum e veja algumas dicas e locais para obter ajuda. 1. Provavelmente sua pergunta já foi realizada e esteja documentada no próprio Fórum , Wiki ou na ...
60 alexnrocha Rating:22.56%  
PostWed Nov 04, 2015 1:54 pm WME v1.12 Release
Hey Guys! We're releasing a new version of the WME. Changes, fixes and new features include: - "Tunnel" segment attribute for marking tunnel roads. This will be visualized in the livamap and client, together with better support for car movement on the map. - Edit panel UI design changes - ...
59 MapSir Rating:22.18%