here is my first greasemonkey script for creating river landmarks with papyrus. The script converts the geometry of a newly created street to a polygon for a river landmark.
- install this script as greasemonkey script or chrome extension
- draw a new street but do not save the street
- add and apply a street name to define the rivers name and the the width of the river
Example: "20m Spree" creates a 20 meters width river named "Spree"
- Select the helper street
- Click the "Street to river" button
- Delete the helper street
- Edit the new landmark as you like
Examples for rivers created by the script:
- Spree: https://world.waze.com/cartouche/?zoom= ... FTTTFTTTTT
- Nottekanal: https://world.waze.com/cartouche/?zoom= ... FTTTFTTTTT
To install in google chrome:
Get the script from http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/122049
The description can also be found here: http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/Comm ... t_to_river