WME - Extended Tools (fka Plugin pour Papyrus) - English

The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: WME - Extended Tools (fka Plugin pour Papyrus) - English

Postby bz2012 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:40 pm

multiple select not working properly.
I am trying to correct a bunch of 'wrong state' segments in an area.
I have 'in screen' and 'state' showing in my segment list.
I select the 'wrong state' segments.
I change them to the right state.
I save the changes.

only ONE SEGMENT gets 'fixed', not the rest.
win7, chrome, wme 1.6.5 (latest I can find).

EDIT: for some reason, it seems to have started working now!
State Manager, Louisiana
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:32 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, La
Has thanked: 1026 times
Been thanked: 260 times

Re: WME - Extended Tools (fka Plugin pour Papyrus) - English

Postby gdu1971 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:19 pm

hello,
There is still a lot of things to fix with the new waze API.
The problem you had is due to the zoom factor.
You must be shure to have a sufficient zoom level to perform batch action with this script.
regards
gdu1971
Country Manager
Country Manager
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:51 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: WME - Extended Tools (fka Plugin pour Papyrus) - English

Postby enhket » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Yes, max is 100m (bottom left corner).
Image
Christopher C. Enhket
Languages: Español, English, Français, Português.
Coordinator, Beta editor/Editing expert, Campeón.
Communities established: 8
enhket
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
 
Posts: 3715
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Spain
Has thanked: 1015 times
Been thanked: 2101 times

Re: WME - Extended Tools (fka Plugin pour Papyrus) - English

Postby bz2012 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:56 am

Thanks for the info, AND thanks to the author for a very useful tool!
State Manager, Louisiana
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:32 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, La
Has thanked: 1026 times
Been thanked: 260 times

Re: WME - Extended Tools (fka Plugin pour Papyrus) - English

Postby littlestlou » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:06 am

After several attempts on Chrome and FF, I am giving up. Not sure why this is so difficult for me but so far nothing seems to work. I got the Highlight Script no problem and installed the Ext Tools previously on Chrome w/o issue. Can anyone walk me through this on Chrome using baby steps? :oops:

I see the Tools icon (although nothing happens when I click on the arrow) and the tab for WME Ext Tools on the left but when I click on the hyperlink for the 1.6.5 GDU patch, I keep getting an error about some CRX file.

(Running on Windows 7 if that maters, and tried uninstall, re-install, refresh, permalink, all of the above, none of the above, etc.)

Days like this make me hate my computer. :evil:
ImageImage
littlestlou
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:13 pm
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth Metro, North Texas
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: WME - Extended Tools (fka Plugin pour Papyrus) - English

Postby enhket » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:10 am

does not work on chrome, yet.
Image
Christopher C. Enhket
Languages: Español, English, Français, Português.
Coordinator, Beta editor/Editing expert, Campeón.
Communities established: 8
enhket
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
 
Posts: 3715
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Spain
Has thanked: 1015 times
Been thanked: 2101 times

Re: WME - Extended Tools (fka Plugin pour Papyrus) - English

Postby littlestlou » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:09 am

enhket wrote:does not work on chrome, yet.

Well, it does for bz2012.... :?:
ImageImage
littlestlou
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:13 pm
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth Metro, North Texas
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: WME - Extended Tools (fka Plugin pour Papyrus) - English

Postby enhket » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:15 am

LittlestLou wrote:
enhket wrote:does not work on chrome, yet.

Well, it does for bz2012.... :?:


It does not work for me (wont save), and i dont think that it works for anyone. I heard it does work on mac, but oh well.

You should try the firefox script, that one is working fine.
Image
Christopher C. Enhket
Languages: Español, English, Français, Português.
Coordinator, Beta editor/Editing expert, Campeón.
Communities established: 8
enhket
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
 
Posts: 3715
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Spain
Has thanked: 1015 times
Been thanked: 2101 times

Re: WME - Extended Tools (fka Plugin pour Papyrus) - English

Postby bz2012 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:31 pm

LittlestLou wrote:After several attempts on Chrome and FF, I am giving up. Not sure why this is so difficult for me but so far nothing seems to work. I got the Highlight Script no problem and installed the Ext Tools previously on Chrome w/o issue. Can anyone walk me through this on Chrome using baby steps? :oops:

I see the Tools icon (although nothing happens when I click on the arrow) and the tab for WME Ext Tools on the left but when I click on the hyperlink for the 1.6.5 GDU patch, I keep getting an error about some CRX file.

(Running on Windows 7 if that maters, and tried uninstall, re-install, refresh, permalink, all of the above, none of the above, etc.)

Days like this make me hate my computer. :evil:



If I remember correctly, I downloaded the .crx file, renamed it to .zip, unzipped it to a directory,
went to chrome tools: extension
clicked on the 'load unpacked extension' button
walked the installer to the correct directory and installed.
(I wasn't taking notes when I did this so not 100% sure of the exact magic words and incantations used.)
State Manager, Louisiana
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:32 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, La
Has thanked: 1026 times
Been thanked: 260 times

Re: WME - Extended Tools (fka Plugin pour Papyrus) - English

Postby bz2012 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:44 pm

doomedtx wrote:
bz2012 wrote:If I remember correctly, I downloaded the .crx file, renamed it to .zip, unzipped it to a directory,
went to chrome tools: extension
clicked on the 'load unpacked extension' button
walked the installer to the correct directory and installed.
(I wasn't taking notes when I did this so not 100% sure of the exact magic words and incantations used.)


You have to enable developer mode as well on the extensions tab in order to see the "load unpacked extension" button. This method worked for me. It also allowed me to hack the script to restore "Allow All Drives" to my lowly level 3 AM self ;)

Thanks! I forgot that incantation.
(don't forget the proper sacrifices too!)
State Manager, Louisiana
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:32 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, La
Has thanked: 1026 times
Been thanked: 260 times

PreviousNext

Return to Waze Map Editor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Feedfetcher