Issues with roundabouts

The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: Issues with roundabouts

Postby Kuhlkatz » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:48 pm

After the latest WME update I have found that I would frequently get errors on connecting road segments to roundabouts. It works best in maxed zoom position. The best is also to save up to just before the point when you make the connection. If it fails at that point, undo & reconnect till you get it to work properly..

What I've seen is that it would sometimes connect the new segment but then SWAP segment nodes IN the roundabout around. Typically one of the ones just before and another just after where you connection goes in.

I have an issue with the WME at the moment, so cannot show with an actual roundabout, but it would look similar to this at max zoom:

roundabout_segments.png
nodes in roundabout
(206.08 KiB) Downloaded 3178 times
Kuhlkatz
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Issues with roundabouts

Postby Sleezyx » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:18 pm

Im having issues completing the edit of this subdivision simply because everytime i link up the roundabout I end up getting error messages. I do not want to go the easy way by just putting a 3-way intersection so how I get this resolved? Not certain how i would forward this to the support team but anyone with any form of expertise on this, please help out. Thank you, Sleezyx.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=7&lon ... s=67412224
Sleezyx

Previous

Return to Waze Map Editor