Currently WazeBar is only available for Safari. It will also be replacing the previous extension "WME Color Highlights for Safari" going forward.
The extension can be downloaded here: http://www.rocking-mm.com/WazeBar/WazeBar.safariextz.
For more details and complete change log, please visit http://www.rocking-mm.com/WazeBar/.
Please uninstall the WME Color Highlights extension, or WME Color Highlights script, if you have it installed as it may be causing conflicts when installed twice. (WME Color Highlights is included in WazeBar, so you don't need it installed in addition.)
Patches 0.0.52-54 are available:
- Script Update: updated URO to version 1.18.
- Bug Fix: issues where integrated WMECH city and editor drop downs were not updating should update correctly now.
- Bug Fix: permalink button should now correctly update.
- WMECH options don't update properly in certain situations.
- URO hover information isn't displayed.
- JNF doesn't always fix all issues on a node.
New Features Under Consideration:
- Legend for keyboard shortcuts.
- InstaPaper integration to take permalinks with you, and follow up on them later, even share them.
- Add settings control panel to front-end UI, eliminate Safari Extension settings.
- WME Color Highlights by timbones. (support thread)
- UROverview script (support thread)
- GeoWipe script by bgodette.
- Junction Node Fix script by bgodette.
Script Integrations under Consideration:
- WME ExtTools
- WME-to-Ordnance Survey (UserScript)