[Script] UROverview Plus v3.135 (20180507)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.134 (20180426)

Postby dspille » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:56 pm

kelemvor33 wrote:Is there a way to turn off the floating pop up widow that appears when my mouse hover over a place?

Yes. Check the "Disable popup for:" section on the Miscellaneous tab.
Thanks,
dspille
State Manager - Texas
Multi-State Manager - South Central Region

South Central Region Wazeopedia

[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
dspille
State Manager
State Manager

Postby kelemvor33 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:53 pm

Is there a way to turn off the floating pop up widow that appears when my mouse hover over a place?
kelemvor33
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.133 (20180412)

Postby Twister-UK » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:25 pm

I can't reproduce that problem here - I found the UR shown in your screengrab, but as soon as I switch on the "without comments from..." filter it and all the other URs not commented on by derrydrivin did exactly as they were supposed to do.

Are the URs actually still visible on the map, or is it possible WME is doing that annoying thing it sometimes does when it tries to fight back against the code I'm using to allow stacked URs to be selectable - i.e. you click on one UR but WME then manages to show you the details for a completely different one? Sometimes URO will detect this and throw up a warning prompt, but you'd not have been able to miss seeing that so I'm going to assume that didn't appear this time. In other cases where URO didn't detect the mismatch, you can sometimes tell that it's going to happen because you'll see the UR dialog flickering a few times as URO and WME fight each other.

Another point to consider is that if you're using backfilling, then any form of filtering which relies on the comment data being loaded can take a while to kick in due to the need to grab all the detailed comments data after the basic UR data has been obtained from the server - this is why, if you've got comments-based filtering enabled when an area is backfilled, you'll usually see the UR markers appear en-masse to start with, only to then dissappear again block by block as the corresponding comments data is pulled in. If, for some reason, URO can't grab the comments data after having already created the UR markers, then those markers will remain immune to comments-based filtering until something occurs that causes the comments data to be loaded - e.g. clicking on the UR or panning the map view far enough to trigger a full refresh of the UR data - followed by something triggering a reapplication of the filters - e.g. moving the map, changing a filter setting etc.

Does the browser diagnostics console have anything to say when this happens?
Chris (not to be confused with Chris or Chris...)
L5 AM SE England & Shetland Islands / WME Beta Tester / Script Writer
WME/Livemap enhancement scripts @ GreasyFork and Chrome Web Store

[ img ][ img ][ img ]
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby Twister-UK » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:41 pm

3.134 adds an option to show junction node popups containing information about the segments connected to the node, and adds an option to kill the inertial map panning if the mouse pointer moves outside of the map viewport area.

Note that if the mouse pointer remains within the viewport then the inertial panning will remain active - anyone who wants to kill it off completely can do so using the latest version of WMEFU available over thataway...

Userscript version: https://greasyfork.org/scripts/1952-uroverview-plus-uro
Chrome Web Store version: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... mjcdghdphi

[ img ][ img ][ img ]
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.135 (20180507)

Postby Twister-UK » Mon May 07, 2018 11:02 pm

3.135 prevents malformed map comment titles from causing problems when MC popups are enabled - thanks to Iain for spotting this one...

Userscript version: https://greasyfork.org/scripts/1952-uroverview-plus-uro
Chrome Web Store version: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... mjcdghdphi

[ img ][ img ][ img ]
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby voludu2 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:06 pm

If I choose to filter URs "Without comments from user", then some of the URs shown lack comments from this user. Trying to hide all URS without comments from user derrydrivin.
Sample permalink
[ img ]

[ img ]USA Northeast Region Discord Chat
State Manager - Pennsylvania
Country Manager - USA and Thailand
Wiki Master, Global Mentor
utilitas, simplicitas, retentionis
voludu2
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5

Postby voludu2 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:20 pm

Thanks for checking. Yesterday, I saw URs in an area where the editor I'm filtering on did not work any URs.
I don't backfill UROs - I zoom instead. If I see the behavior again, I'll try to be more observant and check the debug console. Thanks

[ img ]USA Northeast Region Discord Chat
State Manager - Pennsylvania
Country Manager - USA and Thailand
Wiki Master, Global Mentor
utilitas, simplicitas, retentionis
voludu2
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts