[Script] UROverview Plus v3.76 (20160407)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderator: Unholy

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.17 (20130114)

Postby Timbones » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:22 pm

bz2012 wrote:Latest version seems to 'intermittently hide ALL reports'. (like turning them off completely)

Does that still happen if you disable the script?
Timbones(6) • UK Coordinator • Forum Moderator • Global Wiki Moderator • Routing Expert
Extensions: WME Colour HighlightsWME Route TesterWME Geometries
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby bz2012 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:03 pm

As far as I can tell, no.

It also did NOT seem to do it if I checked all the boxes and the 'invert' box.

This problem started this morning, right after I installed 1.17, so I thought I'd better report it. :(

Anything else I can check to help you trouble shoot it?
State Manager, Louisiana
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby jemay » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:06 pm

Currently I think there is a system problem - See this viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37502
PLEASE READ: Wiki Resources: FAQ|Map Editor|Best Practices|Editing issues?
Global Champ | Regional Coordinator for US South West - CA,NV,UT,AZ,NM,CO,HI | CM for US

Samsung Galaxy Note® 4 (SM-N910V) - Verizon - Waze Ver. 3.9.8.0
jemay
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.18 (20130126)

Postby Twister-UK » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:54 am

With the more frequent appearance of map problem markers on the UK map, I noticed that the previous versions of URO didn't allow problem markers to be filtered out by their solved/not identified states, or for them to be marked as hidden for the current editing session. 1.18 now resolves that omission...

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/145186
L4 AM for NW London and Shetland Islands - HTC One M8/Android 5.0.1
Waze App 3.9.9.0, not about to switch to 4.x any time soon...
WME/Livemap enhancement scripts @ GreasyFork and Chrome Web Store
Twister-UK
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.19 (20130221)

Postby Twister-UK » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:39 am

At last, a beta-friendly update for URO! This version should probably be subtitled "The Timbones Edition", as without his help I think I'd still be bashing my head against the nearest solid object trying to figure out how to handle the new-look UR/problem markers in the current WME beta (and presumably coming soon to the public version...).

For non-beta users, there are also a couple of minor bug fixes - the livemap links are now correctly formatted in the popups for all types of marker, and the misalignment of camera popups if the camera layer is turned off, the map panned/zoomed, and the camera layer then turned on again has been fixed.

Unfortunately for Chrome users, there's also a more obvious change. Due to the appearance of random errors when using the "Open in new WME tab" links on UR and problem marker popups in the current release version of WME, I've had to disable the automatic opening of the UR/problem details on the new tab. The new tab will still get opened, however the user will then have to click on the marker themselves to open up the details pane. Chrome + WME beta isn't affected, nor is Firefox with either version of WME.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/145186

Now let's see how long it takes Waze to come up with another rewrite of WME which breaks URO again...
Twister-UK
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby magfro » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:50 am

After updating from UROverview 1.16 to 1.19 i have a whole lot of new problems. I am using Google Chrome Version 25.0.1364.97 m on Windows 7 and world server.

* When panning the map, the map moves several miles per millisecond so I am not able to just move around but will end up in the next city in just a second.

* The zoom level indicator always shows almost zoomed out level, no matter which zoom level I'm currently on.

* Segments are not selectable.

* It adds the URO link on the left over and over again.

I had to inactivate the script completely to be able to use the editor.

Skärmklipp.JPG
Skärmklipp.JPG (35.97 KiB) Viewed 1610 times
ImageImage
Area Manager of Småland and south of Stockholm, Sweden (INTL)
iPhone 6s, iOS 9
magfro
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby Twister-UK » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:21 am

That's an initialisation error, please try uninstalling then reinstalling the script to see if something went wrong in the update process.

If that doesn't solve things, then either there's some odd interaction happening with another script (what else do you have running?) or, more likely, Waze have gone and fiddled with WME again... Is this the normal version of WME or the beta test version?
Twister-UK
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby magfro » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:31 am

Thanks for the quick reply.
I'm using the normal world server (not beta)
Actually I have a large amount of scripts installed so I did some troubleshooting:

I tried re-installing URO but the same problems came back.

So I started disabling other scripts one by one until only URO was enabled, reloading WME each time, but the problem was still there. Not until disabling URO did the problems stop.

Now, with all scripts disabled I deleted and re-installed URO and it works. So URO by itself seems to not have any problem.

I enabled the other scripts one by one and the problem came back when I enabled WME-Add-Ons 0.42. However, by disabling that script again the problem was still there.

So it seems to be some kind of interaction with WME Addons but can't be solved by just disabling it, URO has to be cleanly re-installed to work again.
ImageImage
Area Manager of Småland and south of Stockholm, Sweden (INTL)
iPhone 6s, iOS 9
magfro
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby Twister-UK » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:42 pm

Thanks for the extra info, I don't use the add-ons script so there could well be some odd interaction going on there... I'll install that on my test setup later and see if I can reproduce the fault.
Twister-UK
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby Twister-UK » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:18 pm

I've now installed WME Addons 0.42 in Chrome, but several reloads of WME later I still haven't been able to reproduce the fault - as far as I can tell right now, the two scripts play nicely together.

When you started re-enabling the other scripts and found Addons to be the trigger, did you have *only* URO and Addons enabled when you were seeing this fault, or did you also have others enabled?

The only obvious difference I can see based on what you've said already is that we're using different versions of Chrome - I'm on 26.0.1410.19 beta-m.

Odd one :?
Twister-UK
Area Manager
Area Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts