Map Editor major ver (Nov 5, 2012) Official Feedback

The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: Map Editor major ver (Nov 5, 2012) Official Feedback

Postby CrackedLCD » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:10 pm

davipt wrote:
CrackedLCD wrote:Well, fiddlesticks. It's giving me the same error no matter what I do.

Have you seen my post? select the segments that gives you errors, click on permalink, and go to waze.com/support, write ghost segments and post the permalink asking waze to remove those broken segments.

[deleted a bunch of silly stuff]

OK I've narrowed my uneditable space down to an area about 10x10 miles square, maybe a little smaller. These aren't overlapping roads, they just can't be edited. If I go far enough out, I can edit stuff again, but those are all areas I've already cleaned up. I sent a permalink to support with one of the roads that is messed up, but in reality it's a huge area to cover. It looks like some roads that I edited have reverted back to their old state and the map is a mess. What now? :?
~CrackedLCD
AM for Baldwin-Mobile Cos., AL // Grenada-LeFlore-Carroll Cos., MS // Escambia-Santa Rosa Cos., FL // CM for the USA

Moto Droid Turbo (Android 5.1) on Verizon Wireless
CrackedLCD
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby khaytsus » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Looks fixed, at a glance in the editor, and this update in the other thread:

http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=34676

If your areas aren't fixed, post there? Here? Both. I dunno. I'm just glad nothing ugly had to be done to fix it (mass revert or such).
USA Country Manager
Central Kentucky Area Manager
AT&T LG G2 (AOKP 4.4.4)
Nexus 7 2013 (Cm 13.1)
khaytsus

Postby CrackedLCD » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:00 pm

*whew* That had me worried. I'm glad they didn't have to undo our work, because I'd put in some double-time in my uneditable area. :oops:
~CrackedLCD
AM for Baldwin-Mobile Cos., AL // Grenada-LeFlore-Carroll Cos., MS // Escambia-Santa Rosa Cos., FL // CM for the USA

Moto Droid Turbo (Android 5.1) on Verizon Wireless
CrackedLCD
Area Manager
Area Manager

Previous

Return to Waze Map Editor