[Script] WME Add-Ons V0.45 ==> Features moved in WME Toolbox

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: Re: [Script] WME Add-Ons

Postby foxitrot » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:22 pm

gdu1971 wrote:
cybernissart wrote:Can you detail the changes done by the Clean Roundabout feature ?
It looks like every RP need a clean action, as it seems to modify them.
Is it removing street name and similar ? Changing some soft turn ?

- apply CityID if found, highest street type and highest level +1 on all roundabout segments (level +1 is just a cosmetic issue for the client and editor)

Could the level bump be the reason? Is the level+1 applied even if all segments' levels are the same?
...with the good old crashing :roll: Symbian 2.1.99.114 (N-E52), while
trying to get used to the good new social Android 4.0.xx.yyy (OP-X LOL-a-popp).
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Re: [Script] WME Add-Ons

Postby mssusa » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:13 pm

I checked this roundabout function (on. 41) but it didn't do anything. I expected it to qw all nodes, set proper city and no name and set road type. But nothing happened. I'll do more tests and report back if it still does nothing.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
mssusa
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby kentsmith9 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:04 pm

I don't know about the prior versions, but 0.42 appears to have a problem with the "Suppress Unnecessary Junctions". When I select it the roads that have junctions that I can remove manually are not selected nor removed.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Re: Re: [Script] WME Add-Ons

Postby gdu1971 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:05 pm

foxitrot wrote:Could the level bump be the reason? Is the level+1 applied even if all segments' levels are the same?

Probably yes
gdu1971
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby kentsmith9 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:26 pm

kentsmith9 wrote:I don't know about the prior versions, but 0.42 appears to have a problem with the "Suppress Unnecessary Junctions". When I select it the roads that have junctions that I can remove manually are not selected nor removed.

I might have had a browser tab out of sync because I am no longer having trouble that I can isolate on this feature. It appears to be working fine.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby kodi75 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:11 pm

TonyG-UK wrote:To answer your question - yes, you can select all the segments with Unknown direction using the NbWays column.

What is the function of the AllowNoDirection part of the tool?
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:01 pm

kodi75 wrote:
TonyG-UK wrote:To answer your question - yes, you can select all the segments with Unknown direction using the NbWays column.

What is the function of the AllowNoDirection part of the tool?

AllowNoDirection is a property of a segment which determines whether we are allowed to set a segment to "Unknown" in the editor. There are many segments which are now "locked" from being changed in this manner. In the unaltered editor, the "Unknown" value doesn't appear in the Direction menu for these segments. (Previously, you could select Unknown, but would error on save.)
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Country Manager | iPhone6 - VZ - iOS 9.3.2 | Waze v4.7.0.1
AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby kodi75 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Lately the "Open in Live Map" link does open the area in Live Map, however it is zoomed out to a view that includes most of my state!

The "Open in OSM" does work as expected.
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby davipt » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:38 pm

kodi75 wrote:Lately the "Open in Live Map" link does open the area in Live Map, however it is zoomed out to a view that includes most of my state!

The "Open in livemap" seems to be working only if WME has a query string. For example, clicking on the permalink to get the url editor?zoom=x&lat etc etc, then open in livemap works nicely. But if the url is simply /editor/, livemap is open also without parameters and on the last place it was open before.
ImageBruno D. Rodrigues | Global Champ
Coordinator for Portugal | Expert iPhone and others
Forum PT | Wiki PT | Facebook PT | Twitter PT
davipt
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby kodi75 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Not sure what you mean - I tried copying the permalink before hitting the live map link and that didn't work. As an easy workaround, I edited the address bar in Live Map from "&zoom=9" to "&zoom=15". Any zoom level over 15 is too far, showing the entire country.
davipt wrote:
kodi75 wrote:Lately the "Open in Live Map" link does open the area in Live Map, however it is zoomed out to a view that includes most of my state!

The "Open in livemap" seems to be working only if WME has a query string. For example, clicking on the permalink to get the url editor?zoom=x&lat etc etc, then open in livemap works nicely. But if the url is simply /editor/, livemap is open also without parameters and on the last place it was open before.
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts