shawndoc wrote:I looked at it and couldn't find anything wrong. I know a lot of the Sr editors hate deleting segments, but I think it might be a good idea to delete and redraw that section of roadway and see if that fixes things. Since that's a pretty heavily trafficed area, the speed data should be reset fairly quickly. And besides, its not routing right anyway.
We've seen before that some segments/junctions appear fine in the editor, but are corrupted in the back end.
I opened up the client and panned over to that intersection. It took less than a minute to find a couple of Wazers passing through there, so I've taken your suggestion, with the knowledge that deleting segments is NOT something I want to do without careful consideration. In this case, there should be fresh speed data in no time. I knocked out the two most likely culprit segments and recreated them.
The section of N Garfield Ave that Waze was avoiding had a couple of oddities in its naming, compared to its connected segments (alt name "Garfield Dr" among other things), so I took care of that too, though I'm sure that wasn't the source of the weirdness. We'll see what happens. I should have a chance to test it out within a day or two after the client map is updated.