Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
السودان
Post by EslamTM
ab212 wrote:How to Become an Area Manager

The position of Area Manager is by appointment. To become an area manager, you must meet the prerequisites and then submit your application.
Rocco
Hi Rocco,

I've tried to submit an application form to be Area manager so I can be able to contribute more. But I got a massage that I need to refer to my local form in order to get a permission from them. Can you help me about it??

TQ for your great help.
EslamTM
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by maxalaa
Hello!

I am an Area Manager for Khartoum. There is much work to be done indeed, so please do not hesitate to ask for help here in the forum.
maxalaa
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by maxalaa
EslamTM wrote:Hi everyone,

My name is Eslam, and I'm Sudanese. I would like to contribute to map editing in Sudan, but I'm staying in Malaysia now. I want to know if I can still do some work in Sudan? although I droved a few places in Khartoum since I started using Waze in Sudan before I came to Malaysia.
You don't have to be in the country. You can edit any area that you have editing privileges in (e.g. if the Waze Live map shows you can edit there)

You can check in the "Live Map" under the "Area" tab, in Edit the Map mode.
maxalaa
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by maxalaa
EslamTM wrote:Thank you ab212,

I would like to know who can approve these "U Turn" changes and many other places I made in the below link ...
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lo ... 549&zoom=6
U turns and streets (roads, highways, ... etc) doesn't need approval.

For places update, you can just wait for a higher level editor to approve them if they meet the guidelines for approval. Because currently there is no designated forum page for update or unlock requests in Sudan.
maxalaa
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message