Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Hello!!!

Post by Snypss
Hello,

I would like to say hallo and thank you to all the Kenyan editors working on the kenyan map, especially for Nairobi. The Kenyan forum is pretty quiet, but hopefully some of you will see this. This would be a good place to share ideas and information that'll help us improve the Waze maps in Kenya.

I think by adding places/landmarks and working on resolving update request/ map problems, we could improve everyones experience navigating with Waze. Places especially would help a lot since we don't have numbers on our streets yet.

I hope to here from you all soon.
Snypss

POSTER_ID:16994106

Send a message

Post by aleksmumo
Hi,

I recently joined Waze and i find myself always driving with the app switched on. I have also picked up map editing and It's amazing how each of our efforts are improving the roads mapped out in Nairobi and it's environs.

Let's work on making the Kenyan forum active.

Regards,
aleksmumo
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Hudute
Hi!
I just recently (a month ago) moved to the Eldoret area and will be editing the area as best as I can. I got some small experience in Waze (lvl 2) from when I was living in Germany and hope to climb a few levels here. I hope that we can get this community active on the forum as well!
Hudute
Send a message

Post by Hugocious
Hi, I love using waze on the nairobi roads. I agree, by giving users a better experience will make more people use it. It will help us a lot with police too :)
Hugocious
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message