Thanks all for your ideas.
1st let me tell you that if private cars pay the charge they can access both zones, so I think if I use restrictions for blue zone then app don't route through there at all.
I think using toll on entrance segments is best solution for blue zone.
regarding this matter since I knew London have nearly same zone as blue one I take a look at London's map, I liked the way they did:
Please take a look at these two segments
one segments it restricted, because I don't have access to that segment I can't see how they set restrictions, but I guess private cars are restricted on working days.
the other parallel segment is toll.
so what will happen in this scenario:
when destination is in the blue zone:
-if you choose your car as taxi in the app then it will route through restricted segment.
- if you choose private car and it is weekend then app route though restricted segment.
- if you choose private car and it is work day then app route through toll segment and announce it has charge.
Destination is out of the blue zone but enter the blue zone will shorten the travel time what will happen?
I think it will be like this but I am not sure:
- taxi will enter blue zone without any problem through restricted segment.
- private car in weekends also route though blue zone.
- if avoid motorways option is off in the app: private cars in work days will pass though blue zone & indicating toll road.
- if avoid motorways option is on in the app: private cars in work days will not pass blue zone & will route to destination without passing blue zone but longer trip.
- if destination is in blue zone & avoid motorways option is on in the app: private cars in work days......(what will happen?)
if I am missing something I will be happy to hear about it.
still thinking about red zone solution.