Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Share initiatives and actions which made your community grow, from editor competitions to social media activities. Swap ideas and tips and help strengthen the global Waze community

First MapRaid in Brazil

Post by deblaks
Hello!

You've probably already heard about the MapRaid, a new project being adapted by several communities around the world, but have you heard about the incredible results it's produced?

To get you as excited as we are about this, check out what the Brazilian community managed to do in their very first MapRaid which took place in the city of Sao Paulo:

- 41 participants
- 375,397 map edits, from that number (141,300 segments edited & 6,734 URs resolved)
- An amazing record of 15,067 pending places handled was established.
- The connectivity score went up

Take a look at image below, a selfie taken during the Raid of participating map editors ;)

Intersted in raiding your town, city, country? Just gather a group of editors and fill in the [url=
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1luxTBz ... I/viewform] MapRaid form[/url].

Once the raid is over, Waze can share with you the overall improvement to the map (new roads, how many places added, how was the connectivity improved)

Not only that, Waze will also share with you the MapRaid hall of fame - You will be able to see and share with your community the achievement of every editor - How many edits, places, roads, streets every editor had done.

Wanna know more about the Raid? Take a look at the MapRaid Manual.

Hoping to hear more Community MapRaid success stories soon!

Best,
debbie :)
deblaks

POSTER_ID:16888080

Send a message
Attachments
Deborah Laks
Community Manager
América Latina

maxshah786
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Debbie, I cannot access the Map Raid Manual.

Edit:

Now I can access already. Thanks
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by resmota
Our community are committed with the quality!

I'm glad to be part of it :D
resmota
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message