Share initiatives and actions which made your community grow, from editor competitions to social media activities. Swap ideas and tips and help strengthen the global Waze community

Second opinion needed

Post by MtRaKiTT
Hi there!

I just fixed the intersection right next to Cety's University, Mexicali, Mexico. There were some reports on impossible turns and basically a real mess there. So after a while i managed to fix the intersection and dunder my point of view it is correct now.

BUT. Since I've only been editing for a couple of days, i would like somebody to revise and let me know wether it could be improved and how.

Below you will find a link to screenshot for the intersection. The location for the intersection to be found on the editor is: Cety's University, Mexicali, Mexico (right next to it).

You can click on the link to see the image.
http://imageshack.com/a/img538/4478/MpcTfy.png

Waiting to hear from somebody about this.
Thank you!
MtRaKiTT

POSTER_ID:17039912

Send a message

Post by DavidAbarca
Hi ! I'm David and I wan to thank your enthusiasm.
As Felo said, the best place to ask for this second opinion is in the Mexico sub forum, I will help you this time but from now on, Mexican related posts should be posted there.
We really would like to know you, we have a growing community of editors and I want you to be part of it, so go ahead to the Mexican forum and introduce yourself!

Thanks!
DavidAbarca
Experts
Experts
Send a message
Just another service provided by your friendly neighborhood Global Waze Champ

iPhone 14
Waze Beta Last Version

Post by felohidalgo
This is not the place to ask. You may need to ask under Mexico's sub forum to allow the community of your country to help.
felohidalgo
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Felipe Hidalgo
Coordinador Costa Rica

WIKI COSTA RICA
EDITOR DE MAPAS
PUBLICIDAD EN WAZE

Post by MtRaKiTT
Oh! Sorry guys!

I thought it was the only one forum for Waze. I Didnt think too much though... :roll: The thing is that now I live in California, close to the border with Mexicali, so... yeah... I took it as a whole.

I am not going to be here for too long because i travel a lot due to my job. Im Spanish actually, so i will have to jump from forum to forum. Good to know!! :lol:

Thank you David! Its a pleasure to receive your advise. I'll post it there.

Bye guys!
MtRaKiTT
Send a message