Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Best Route calculation for several addresses

Post by MasterCF
I sell products and i deliever them. I currently use googlemaps to calculate the most economical route, adding addresses and manually changing the sequence till i reach the best solution for the smallest distance.

I would like to suggest an option to waze where i could, for example, add addresses to my history, and then, click a new button named "best route calculation". I would then select 2 or more addresses feom my own history (purposely added there for this), and finally the last address could be set as the origyn. Waze would then give me the best and most economical distance route, or the fastest (time). Would this ever be possible?
MasterCF

POSTER_ID:14416588

Send a message

Post by ardan74
This part of the forum isn't best suited for this question. This is more for mentoring newer editors on editing the map. I would suggest posting (or having one of the admins move) this in this section: viewforum.php?f=657

With that being said, most likely wouldn't get your hopes up - not saying it won't happen. There are apps out there that do precisely what you mention.
ardan74
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message