Alerts

In this forum you will find general information about the Formal Mentoring program. There are also links to country-specific forums to help you find your way quickly and easily to connect with your local mentoring program

Alerts

Postby usa_3tzb81js » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:55 pm

I would like see where all the alerts are before I get out on the highway. The only thing I see unless I'm doing something wrong is how many alerts are around . Can you show on the where they are exact location
usa_3tzb81js

Alerts

Postby usa_3tzb81js » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:57 pm

I would like see where all the alerts are before I get out on the highway. The only thing I see unless I'm doing something wrong is how many alerts are around . Can you show on the where they are exact location
usa_3tzb81js

Re: Alerts

Postby SkiDooGuy » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:43 pm

The most you can do that I am aware of is see the order of them along the route at the bottom of the screen.

Other than that you'd likely have to pan the map along your route to see where the actual reports are located. I understand that in the case of a long route, this would be a huge pain, but am not aware of any other way to achieve the result you want.
Assistant Regional Coordinator: Great Lakes Region
Local Champ: Canada, USA
Country Manager: Canada, USA, Palau
Rank 6 editor
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators

Re: Alerts

Postby ldriveskier » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:48 pm

If you tap on the top bar (where the next turn is), you'll see a list of all of the turns you'll be routed on. There is also another tab you can select called "reports ahead". It lists all of the reports with how far they are and a brief summary of where they are on your route (eg, "49.6 miles ahead/Police/I-80 E Near Garrettsville"). It isn't an exact location, but it will give you an idea of when and where they will be coming up (assuming they are still active when you get there). They will refresh as you drive.

As SkiDooGuy said, you can also zoom in and pan along your route to get a more specific location.
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
USA LC/CM, MAR MSM, WV SM, NE OH LAM (resident of Ohio)
ldriveskier
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Return to Mentoring Information & Discussion