Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

No calls whilst driving

Post by mjjuk
hi all I want to encourage my company to use waze but the company's mobile phone use policy restricts the use of mobile whilst driving - to get around this can you put in a switch to auto reject (send straight to voicemail) calls whilst in use ?

It might seem silly but people won't use it if it could get them in trouble - BTW there are 700 people in our division
mjjuk

POSTER_ID:17038517

Send a message

Post by kodi75
There is a similar request in Waze App Feature Requests: to send and "i'm driving" text. Check out other request in that forum.

Prompted by your post, I found several apps that automatically respond to calls and texts while driving - it senses movement - configure the speed to be enabled (so not when you are walking or going for a jog) and allows up to 3 apps to be allowed (a nav app like waze, music, etc,)

I just installed this one Safely Go

there are others for Android and IPhone.
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message