Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
In this forum you will find general information about the Formal Mentoring program. There are also links to country-specific forums to help you find your way quickly and easily to connect with your local mentoring program

Mentoring Survey

Post by jdtech4u
I recently completed the mentoring survey that was sent out. I believe there should be an additional category though. I am currently in the process of being mentored, but not "complete". Editors in my position don't really fit into No Mentoring, Formal Mentoring Complete, or InFormal mentoring complete. I was unsure how to answer it under these constraints, but I couldn't answer "complete" so I believe I answered as "No Mentoring", which isn't accurate either.

Just a suggestion if this survey is sent out again.
jdtech4u
Map Raider
Map Raider

POSTER_ID:17168768

Send a message
Ike
JDTech4U
Northwestern Pennsylvania

Post by orbitc
jdtech4u wrote:I recently completed the mentoring survey that was sent out. I believe there should be an additional category though. I am currently in the process of being mentored, but not "complete". Editors in my position don't really fit into No Mentoring, Formal Mentoring Complete, or InFormal mentoring complete. I was unsure how to answer it under these constraints, but I couldn't answer "complete" so I believe I answered as "No Mentoring", which isn't accurate either.

Just a suggestion if this survey is sent out again.
Thank you for your input. I actually have a description below that question to let you know that you can choose "yes" as the answer.
Q.png
(23.15 KiB) Downloaded 3885 times
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Regional Coordinator for Northeast & New England
•Tier1 •USA Coordinator •Global Champ & Mentor
•iOS & WME ßeta Tester •Beacon, CCP & Wiki Master
•Master Raiders •Localization •Content Raider

USA | MapRaid!