Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:50 pm
Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:29 am
Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:33 am
5. fix narrow street (it's currenty highlighted as "non-drivable segment makes a junction with a drivable segment"
Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:59 am
Kevintiobraid wrote:Do you mean that a "narrow street" will no longer be highlighted as an error?
Personally I'd prefer to keep this. I've seen a good few cases (in the UK) where a new editor has changed a road type to Narrow Street, when its a perfectly driveable road, causing routing problems. Ireland would be susceptible to this (although I haven't seen any local cases) due to the number of boreens in the countryside that someone might incorrectly change to a narrow street.
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:22 am
YanisKyr wrote:Hi guys, I'm going to revive this old thread to discuss some changes to the Irish Localisation script.
YanisKyr wrote:It's been quite some time since we discussed the topic with Stan in London, but here goes:
1. allow greater than ">" on ramps
2. allow comma "," on ramps
3a. allow "Park" after Car, Bus, Business, Industrial, Technology, Enterprise, Retail, Office, Logistics, Commercial, National, Forest
3b. allow "Park" as a first word (e.g. Park Rd)
4. flag "parking" (should be "Car Park")
5. fix narrow street (it's currenty highlighted as "non-drivable segment makes a junction with a drivable segment")
6. flag "St" (without a dot) at the beginning of street/place names - dozens of churches missing the dot
7. allow short names (i.e. Emo, UCD, Top are all ok)
Sat May 11, 2019 12:15 pm