Luas Broombridge Station

Post by Matthew109
On Map the direction is misleading.
Right way getting there is entrance is just before the bridge slight bend on broombridgeroad on the right side.

The other thing after going through the bridge is only one way. You can’t come back drive back as two-way. That leads you to Ballyboggn Road. I am sorry can’t work out the editor map. Don’t know how to get it done. Hope someone here can edit or fix it. Thanks.
Matthew109

POSTER_ID:17531814

Send a message

Post by davidg666
Hi Matthew - thanks for your post.
Matthew109 wrote:On Map the direction is misleading.
Right way getting there is entrance is just before the bridge slight bend on broombridgeroad on the right side.

The other thing after going through the bridge is only one way. You can’t come back drive back as two-way. That leads you to Ballyboggn Road. I am sorry can’t work out the editor map. Don’t know how to get it done. Hope someone here can edit or fix it. Thanks.
I live on the opposite side of the city to Broombridge, so I don't have much local knowledge here - however, hopefully we have an editor who lives closer. I know of one who I think lives much closer, so I'll ask him to take a look.

++David
davidg666
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message
Country manager and local champ for Ireland

Post by davidg666
YanisKyr wrote:Hi guys, I drove past Broombridge Rd recently and have added a few segments to the map as well as the tram track. It definitely needs a more detailed visit, which I might be able to do later this week. Anyway, I will keep you posted.
Cool - thanks Yanis.

BTW, there's a straight ahead turn restriction at the north end of this segment. Is this correct? Live Map (and presumably also the app) is sending users the long way around to avoid going through it.

++David
davidg666
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Country manager and local champ for Ireland

Post by YanisKyr
Hi guys, I drove past Broombridge Rd recently and have added a few segments to the map as well as the tram track. It definitely needs a more detailed visit, which I might be able to do later this week. Anyway, I will keep you posted.
YanisKyr
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... r-N-N5.gif
Coordinator & Booster for Cyprus | CM for Ireland | GC for the entire world

Post by YanisKyr
davidg666 wrote:BTW, there's a straight ahead turn restriction at the north end of this segment. Is this correct? Live Map (and presumably also the app) is sending users the long way around to avoid going through it.
This can't be correct, I drove in that direction :) Amended.
YanisKyr
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... r-N-N5.gif
Coordinator & Booster for Cyprus | CM for Ireland | GC for the entire world