Waze community conference 2018

Post by davidg666
For active editors and AMs in Ireland, there's the fifth annual community conference in London in July, which is for both Ireland and the UK. We've sent over a couple of delegates each year for the last three years.

See the post in the UK forum or read this:
This year we will be holding our 5th annual conference in Greenwich (London) on Saturday, July 21st. This is your chance to meet with staff and other users, to discuss issues and talk about all things Waze. The event will be held at The Novotel, Greenwich, and will include lunch and refreshments.
We usually start at about 9am, and finish sometime after 5pm.

As is traditional, there will also be an optional social gathering on the Friday evening at a nearby pub where we eat, drink and chat.

Waze will pay for Friday night's accommodation + breakfast, and usually reimburse travel expenses.
If you need flights, then I'll send you the travel agent form you need to fill in.

:arrow: Event Registration Form

Note: This event is for UK and Ireland editors only, and submitting an entry via this form does not guarantee a place as spaces are limited. Preference will be given to active editors and area managers, though we welcome any other new users too.

If you have any questions, please post them here.

Go!

:ugeek:
++David \ davidg666
davidg666
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Answers: 1

POSTER_ID:5008722

Send a message
Country manager and local champ for Ireland

Post by cw1998
If I’m able to attend, I’m looking forward to seeing improved coverage for speed limits :D
Is there going to be a presentation for Ireland this year?
cw1998
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by cw1998
davidg666 wrote: Err, do you fancy doing one?
I sort of meant by the Waze staff when they talk about UK updates and stats, but I wouldn't be completely dismissive of the idea.
cw1998
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by davidg666
cw1998 wrote:If I’m able to attend, I’m looking forward to seeing improved coverage for speed limits :D
Is there going to be a presentation for Ireland this year?
Err, do you fancy doing one?

I haven't done very much myself (since the speed limits on all roads mH and above was largely finished) aside from keeping on top of URs and a little housekeeping.

++David
davidg666
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by davidg666
cw1998 wrote:
davidg666 wrote: Err, do you fancy doing one?
I sort of meant by the Waze staff when they talk about UK updates and stats, but I wouldn't be completely dismissive of the idea.
Ah, OK. Well, one of the things we'll be asking our community contact is to make sure Ireland gets mentioned when they talk about the state of the map. They usually cover the UK, so we just need to make sure we don't get forgotten :) (we didn't ask them last year but they still mentioned us (although we had a different community contact last year))

++David
davidg666
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message