Switch to full style
[ img ]
Post a reply

Re: Points total has frozen for 20 days now.

Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:21 pm

[moved this thread in to the main Ireland forum: it was originally posted in a subforum for posting editing requests]

Hi Martin,
MartinIRISH wrote:I am not sure if it is relevant or connected but my points all time and rank have been frozen since a week at the end of May when I (according to the everyone>weekly>Coutnry table I was the no1 points scorer in Ireland that week with 20,884 and that screen or table is frozen also ever since, it wont update and my total points and total rank have not moved. It may seem pithy but I would be very grateful if another user could assist me in remedying the freeze. (I have tried to delete and reinstall the app)

I was about to suggest that there was an issue with your app and that you should reinstall it (although I see you've done that already :) ), however I can see your score of 20884 in the current weekly table too, so it's not just you.

I'm not sure what's going on here, but the status page doesn't show a delay with processing points (sometimes there is a delay for a few weeks).

I'll ask around a bit and see what I can find out.

++David \ davidg666

Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Hi again Martin,
davidg666 wrote:I'll ask around a bit and see what I can find out.

OK - it turns out there was a delay in points processing that started in the middle of May, and that this was only fixed yesterday.

Because there are several weeks worth of accumulated points to process, I imagine it'll take a while for the backlog to clear.

In other words: wait a few days - it should sort itself out eventually.

++David \ davidg666

Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:44 am

MartinIRISH wrote:Thank you, I had done that but couldn’t find anything on a parallel to my circumstances.

I am frozen on both desktop and app login summaries (others found discrepancies between the two and I understand that) but I have been frozen since late May and I am keen to get a fix as I enjoy seeing my totals on a weekly basis.

If anyone could offer help or a solution I would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance

https://status.waze.com/

Points total has frozen for 20 days now.

Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:56 pm

Hello, my points total has been frozen for over 20 days now despite many many km’s of driving, reports, paving and munching. I have tried to send logs from the settings section and that has uploaded but no change to points. Is there anything I can do to correct this. Thanks

Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:47 am

Thank you, I had done that but couldn’t find anything on a parallel to my circumstances.

I am frozen on both desktop and app login summaries (others found discrepancies between the two and I understand that) but I have been frozen since late May and I am keen to get a fix as I enjoy seeing my totals on a weekly basis.

If anyone could offer help or a solution I would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:59 pm

I am not sure if it is relevant or connected but my points all time and rank have been frozen since a week at the end of May when I (according to the everyone>weekly>Coutnry table I was the no1 points scorer in Ireland that week with 20,884 and that screen or table is frozen also ever since, it wont update and my total points and total rank have not moved. It may seem pithy but I would be very grateful if another user could assist me in remedying the freeze. (I have tried to delete and reinstall the app)

Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:48 pm

Thanks that’s good to know.

Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:34 pm

A search on the keyword "points" would help...

https://www.waze.com/forum/search.php?s ... rds=points

Cheers,
Shmupi
Post a reply