New Waze Editors welcome pack

[ img ]

Moderators: Unholy, davidg666, arthurohara

Re: New Waze Editors welcome pack

Postby YanisKyr » Sun May 12, 2019 2:54 pm

So, here's the final product! https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=282716

Can we delete/archive this post and make the new one an announcement?

Also, shall we demote these 3 since the info in the new welcome pack includes links about the topics? What do you think?
Hangout for editors in Ireland
How to contact the Ireland management team
How to apply for area manager areas
YanisKyr
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:41 am
Location: Ashbourne, Ireland
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: New Waze Editors welcome pack

Postby davidg666 » Mon May 13, 2019 7:16 am

YanisKyr wrote:So, here's the final product! https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=282716

Can we delete/archive this post and make the new one an announcement?

I've made your final product post an announcement, so it'll always appear at the top. I've also locked it, so people don't reply to it and confuse the whole thing.

YanisKyr wrote:Also, shall we demote these 3 since the info in the new welcome pack includes links about the topics? What do you think?
Hangout for editors in Ireland
How to contact the Ireland management team
How to apply for area manager areas

Not sure about demoting these ones: I think they're still useful information, and so long as we don't have too many announcement or sticky posts, they're not causing any harm.

++David
Country manager and local champ for Ireland
AM for Dublin, Wicklow, Kilkenny, Wexford, Graiguenamanagh and Enniscorthy

[ img ]
davidg666
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Wicklow, Ireland
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 192 times

Re: New Waze Editors welcome pack

Postby YanisKyr » Mon May 13, 2019 8:39 am

davidg666 wrote:I've made your final product post an announcement, so it'll always appear at the top. I've also locked it, so people don't reply to it and confuse the whole thing.

I think we can leave it unlocked, I see no harm for a newbie to reply there.

Can we delete or archive the present thread?
YanisKyr
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:41 am
Location: Ashbourne, Ireland
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: New Waze Editors welcome pack

Postby davidg666 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:43 am

YanisKyr wrote:
davidg666 wrote:I've made your final product post an announcement, so it'll always appear at the top. I've also locked it, so people don't reply to it and confuse the whole thing.

I think we can leave it unlocked, I see no harm for a newbie to reply there.

Done.

YanisKyr wrote:Can we delete or archive the present thread?

I think there's no need to do that: It'll fade into the background (like all other threads) as newer threads show up.

++David
Country manager and local champ for Ireland
AM for Dublin, Wicklow, Kilkenny, Wexford, Graiguenamanagh and Enniscorthy

[ img ]
davidg666
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Wicklow, Ireland
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 192 times

Previous

Return to Ireland

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users