Remove road closure

Post by CrazyDiamondIRL
How do you remove,or who removes road closures ? For info the road closure at Abbey Road in Navan has opened this evening.
CrazyDiamondIRL

POSTER_ID:17876609

Send a message

Post by CrazyDiamondIRL
Thanks for that. There is a possibility that the the turns for that junction may change. If they do will I post them here ?
CrazyDiamondIRL
Send a message

CrazyDiamondIRL
Send a message

Post by CrazyDiamondIRL
To follow up, there is no left or right turns from Abbey Road onto the N51. Your must go straight onto the Inner Relief Road.
CrazyDiamondIRL
Send a message

Post by CrazyDiamondIRL
I checked it last night and there is a no left turn sign at the junction. Also the arrow on the road is to go straight ahead. I'll keep an eye on it over the next few days in case it is temporary.
CrazyDiamondIRL
Send a message

Post by CrazyDiamondIRL
Another update on this junction. No left turn anymore from R147 Kells Road onto Abbey Road. On the satellite view you can see a slip road. This no longer exists after major upgrade of the junction.
CrazyDiamondIRL
Send a message

Post by CrazyDiamondIRL
Yeah. It was a big job. Just finishing up on the footpaths now.

Stephen.
CrazyDiamondIRL
Send a message

Post by davidg666
scumbers wrote:To follow up, there is no left or right turns from Abbey Road onto the N51. Your must go straight onto the Inner Relief Road.
Are you 100% sure there's no left turn from Abbey Rd onto the N51?

Assuming that's the case, I've just disabled this left turn. It should go live in the next few days, but please confirm it just in case I misunderstood you.

++David
davidg666
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message
Country manager and local champ for Ireland

Post by davidg666
scumbers wrote:I checked it last night and there is a no left turn sign at the junction. Also the arrow on the road is to go straight ahead. I'll keep an eye on it over the next few days in case it is temporary.
Cool; thanks for that. I'll leave the no-left-turn restriction in place on the Waze map until and unless you advise otherwise.

++David
davidg666
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by davidg666
scumbers wrote:Another update on this junction. No left turn anymore from R147 Kells Road onto Abbey Road. On the satellite view you can see a slip road. This no longer exists after major upgrade of the junction.
Thanks. I've added this restriction too.

Interestingly, the SV images for this junction are fairly recent (from last April) and you can see the upgrade works in progress.

++David
davidg666
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message