Forum Problems

Moderator: Unholy

Re: Forum Problems

Postby bcea777 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:43 pm

Not sure if it's a Forum problem or a Gmail problem, but lately I'm not receiving all the notifications from the forums I'm subscribed to (new threads).
[ img ][ img ]
Mexico Country Manager
Supervisor Región Occidente
bcea777
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor

Postby bcea777 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:55 pm

vince1612 wrote:
bcea777 wrote:Not sure if it's a Forum problem or a Gmail problem, but lately I'm not receiving all the notifications from the forums I'm subscribed to (new threads).

I've chosen to automatically ignore those e-mails and instead I made my default forum "favorite/bookmark" this URL:
https://www.waze.com/forum/ucp.php?i=ma ... subscribed

This way when you open the Waze forum you automatically see forums and threads you are subscribed to immediately. Once I'm done with them I then go to the forum index to check new/other threads.

It doesn't solve your issue about getting notified but at least it's an easy way to quickly access them if you have some free time and want to check the forum.

Good tip.
I'll do it this way for the moment.
But when there's not so much free time this can be a little tricky.
I'll let you know if this issue get fixed or the other way around.
Thanks Vince.
[ img ][ img ]
Mexico Country Manager
Supervisor Región Occidente
bcea777
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor

Postby hbiede2 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:58 pm

Whenever I log in to the forum with my normal account (HBiede), I get a 500 server error. 100% of the time, every page. Would like to know how to regain access to the forum from my account so I don't have to use a second account just for the forum.
hbiede2

Postby vince1612 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:59 am

bcea777 wrote:Not sure if it's a Forum problem or a Gmail problem, but lately I'm not receiving all the notifications from the forums I'm subscribed to (new threads).

I've chosen to automatically ignore those e-mails and instead I made my default forum "favorite/bookmark" this URL:
https://www.waze.com/forum/ucp.php?i=ma ... subscribed

This way when you open the Waze forum you automatically see forums and threads you are subscribed to immediately. Once I'm done with them I then go to the forum index to check new/other threads.

It doesn't solve your issue about getting notified but at least it's an easy way to quickly access them if you have some free time and want to check the forum.
[ img ]
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D) (FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Return to Website, Community, General