Problem waze + google maps in android car app

Moderator: Unholy

Problem waze + google maps in android car app

Postby LiborJanoec » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:19 pm

Hi,
I have a problem that Waze doesn't work when I have google maps installed. (On the display of my car in the Android car app.)

When on my 6T phone I want to navigate the android car and I have installed both Waze and Google maps, there is no navigation and there is a black display in the car. When I uninstall waze, google maps work perfectly.

I have all the apps updated.
I'd like to use waze but it just doesn't work. And uninstalling google maps makes me stupid.

I have had this problem for a long time and all applications have been updated several times. I system my 6T.

Sorry my google English.
LiborJanoec

Re: Problem waze + google maps in android car app

Postby LiborJanoec » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:11 pm

I've tried that Waze just doesn't work ... Just after the launch (Waze selection), just a black screen appears instead of a car navigation
LiborJanoec

Re: Problem waze + google maps in android car app

Postby georgenqueiroz » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:40 pm

LiborJanoec wrote:Hi,
I have a problem that Waze doesn't work when I have google maps installed. (On the display of my car in the Android car app.)

When on my 6T phone I want to navigate the android car and I have installed both Waze and Google maps, there is no navigation and there is a black display in the car. When I uninstall waze, google maps work perfectly.

I have all the apps updated.
I'd like to use waze but it just doesn't work. And uninstalling google maps makes me stupid.

I have had this problem for a long time and all applications have been updated several times. I system my 6T.

Sorry my google English.

Have you tried to reinstall Android Auto app? You could also try to disable Google Maps (you can find this option where normally the uninstall button is).
George Queiroz

[ img ][ img ][ img ]
georgenqueiroz
Beta tester
Beta tester

Return to Website, Community, General